Zotero in 30 Minutes
Join us for a 30-minute Zoom session on Zotero basics. In this session we'll cover:
- Setting up Zotero on your desktop and creating your online account
- Using Zotero Connector to capture webpages, PDFs, and more
- Adding citations to your library directly from the web (PMID, DOI) and using Zotero's Magic Wand feature
- Using the Zotero plugin to automatically insert citations and create your bibliography in Google Docs or Microsoft Word
We recommend downloading Zotero and the Zotero Connector prior to this session so that you may follow along with the instructor. If you have any issues downloading Zotero, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Zoom Meeting Link: https://mssm.zoom.us/j/83892292013?
Please note, this meeting will require a password to attend. The password will be sent to you via email 3 hours before the event.
Related LibGuide: Zotero @ Levy Library by Lily Martin
- Thursday, November 10, 2022
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Zoom Meeting Room