Open Access & The Levy Library Press
Join us for a 30 minute Zoom session on Open Access and the Levy Library Press. In this session we'll cover:
- Different Models of Open Access Publishing
- The Open Access (OA) publishing model and how it differs from the traditional model of scholarly publishing
- Predatory OA publishers - How to spot and avoid them
- The Levy Library Press and its journals
Join us via Zoom at https://mssm.zoom.us/j/92219671573?
Note: This Zoom meeting will require a password. The password will be sent to you via email 3 hours before the event.
Related LibGuide: Scholarly Communications at Mount Sinai by Carrie Levinson
- Monday, September 21, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Zoom Meeting Room
- Scholarly Communications