PlumX Sign-Up for Graduate Students
Join your fellow students and faculty and sign up for a PlumX profile!
Pre-registration is not required and the entire process will take less than 10 minutes. Library staff will be available to assist students with the registration process and to answers any questions.
3 Reasons Why You Should Register for PlumX:
1. Create Your Own Research Story: With a PlumX profile, you can have a single place to gather, organize, and build upon your body of work throughout your educational and professional career.
2. Promote Yourself and Your Research: Provide potential employers with a visual of your research and show the full range of impact that your research has made within the scientific community.
3. Engage with Others: Each time your research is mentioned in the news or tweeted about, PlumX captures that data and adds it to your profile. See who is talking about and sharing your research from around the world, and interact with the scientific community in ways that you never would have imagined!
For more information about PlumX, please contact Levy Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-241-7791.
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Levy Library Large Classroom (ANBG11-41)