Conducting a Literature Review
This session will focus on the execution of a complete and organized literature search. We’ll discuss topic/question formation and learn how to develop a comprehensive search strategy. While the session will center on PubMed, the importance of other key databases, such as Scopus, will also be discussed. Attendees will leave this session feeling confident that they can…
- Form a searchable question
- Identify appropriate databases/information sources
- Create & execute a comprehensive search strategy
- Organize their results
Join us via Zoom at https://mssm.zoom.us/j/85668315140?
Note: This Zoom meeting will require a password. The password will be sent to you via email 3 hours before the event.
- Thursday, January 26th, 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Zoom (Online Meeting Room)