Office of Academic Development & Enrichment & Dr. Gali Halevi present "Research Evaluation Metrics"
The Mount Sinai Office of Academic Development & Enrichment presents Research Evualation Metrics, a presentation by Dr. Gali Halevi, MLS, PhD, Chief Director, Mount Sinai Health System Libraries.
Target Audience: Faculty
Dr. Halevi will discuss:
- Different types of research metrics available on article, journal and author levels
- How improve the visibility and impact of your work
- Ways of utilizing the H-index effectively
- Tips and tricks to navigating online resources like ORCID and Scopus
To RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org or register here.
- Friday, February 17, 2017
- 10:45am - 11:45am
- Hess Building, Seminar Room A, 1470 Madison Avenue